THANK YOU ! To everybody who has helped with SAM’s 2015 Exhibition
- The British Museum for the use of their copyright images and particularly all the help from Curator of Iron Age Julia Farley
- David J. Illingworth for his painting of the Kirkburn Sword and permission to use his other images.
- Imerys Minerals Ltd. Beverley, for donating chalk for the reconstructed grave.
- Yvonne Inall, Hull University, for use of her spear posters and information.
- Dr. Peter Halkon, Hull University for the use of his posters and information from his book ‘The Parisi’.
- Silkeborg Museum, Denmark, for the use of their copyright image of the Tollund man.
- James White, Butcher, Hutton Cranswick, for supplying the pig joints used as the reconstructed grave offerings.
- SAM’s visitors whose kind donations funded the project.
- SAM’s volunteers whose hard work and expertise brought the display to life.
SAM is grateful to the following organisations for their contributions to the ongoing success of the museum:
- British Museum for the loan of the replica chariot and permission to use their copyright digital images.
- BBC Active for providing the DVD of the Meet the Ancestors programme and permission to use it for educational purposes.
- Castell Henllys for providing copyright digital images and allowing SAM to use them in our displays
- DEFRA Rural Enterprise Scheme for funding purchase of display cabinets
- Driffield Lions for funding support.
- East Riding Archaeological Society for funding SAM’s leaflet production.
- East Riding of Yorkshire County Council for funding purchase of spotlights, laminator and associated consumables,
- Grassroots scheme for funding the purchase of projecting equipment etc.
- J&R Howard Charitable Trust for contributing to the funding of the Wetwang chariot display.
- JS & EC Rymer Charitable Trust for funding support.
- JSR Farming Group for use and help with maintenance of the museum premises, the provision of a storage container and helping in so many ways.
- LEADER Coast, Wolds, Wetlands & Waterways for funding conservation and display refurbishment 2011/12.
- Middleton Fund for contributing to the funding of the chariot display.
- National Lottery (Awards for All) for funding support
- Sir James Reckitt Charity for contributing to the funding of the chariot display.
- Yorkshire Forward for funding the purchase of IT equipment